Monday 25 February 2019

Generations (mini) is complete


4 pages to this finish. One full page and 3 partials.  This is my 9th page finish of the year. (Partials included)

I had planned on getting back toWind Moon, but I currently have my house for sale and I packed it away, not anticipating I would complete Generations so quickly.  So I am going to start a little “quick stitch” to tie me over until after the move.  So my little interm project is going to  be...
 ,

QS Bubble by Linda Ravenscroft.  It’s 6 full pages and 3 partials.  Since I am currently participating in a Stitching Olympics where we are only allowed to have one project at a time, I will have to push this in front of Wind Moon.  But this should be fast and I should be back on to Wind Moon by early summer (I hope) and then she will have my full attention.  

I love this little Bubbles pattern. I also have the companion piece, with little sea horses and I hope to hang them in my main bathroom when I’m done. 

Well that’s all the news I have.  I will have to get to a desktop to add the new project to my list on the side, as I can’t seem to do it from an iPad.

Hopefully see you all soon with my first page finish of Bubbles. 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your beautiful finish and good luck with Bubble; he's certainly a lot more colourful than your recent projects. Moving is never easy so good luck with that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rach. We still have t sold our house, but they say the average house here takes 44 days. I hope we don’t have to lower the price in order to sell.
      Bubble is coming along quite well, I’ve nearly got a page finish.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the finish and I hope your sale goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. So far no sale, but the weather is getting nicer now, so hopefully the right person will come along.

      Delete
  3. Wow amazing finish!! Love your new piece. Can't wait to see the seahorses one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I very nearly did the seahorses first, but Bubble looked like an easier and faster stitch. But I will get to the sea horses. I promise!

      Delete