Saturday 16 February 2019

2 More Pages Finished


 
Pages 4 (7938 stitches) and page 5 (1274 stitches) are complete.  Row 1 is now complete.  Just one more full page and three more partials and this baby is done, done, done.

It’s been snowing heavily here, which means that I’ve spent a lot of time stitching. I’m already well into the next pages and I hope to have a project finish in about 3 weeks.  It’s  an ambitious prediction, but I’m up for a good challenge.

There is t really much else to report on, so enjoy the pictures and I hope to see you in 3 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Wow congrats on your 2 pages I'm still having a hard time just stitching one and a bit with my mini pirate I don't even know why I'm finding it so hard to stitch her. Oh well happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is she heavy confetti? When I have heavy confetti areas I tend to do a column at a time. That way it’s a smaller, more manageable area. Sometimes the minis can be horrendous for confetti.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on 2 page finishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close to the finish line, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete