Saturday 5 May 2018

Page 1 of Generations (Mini) is Complete

Started March 19th and finished April 30th.  Due to work, and reno's that were going on, this page took me more time than it usually does, but I'm absolutely loving the results so far.  The urge to just keep stitching this when I got to the end of my page was so strong, I literally had to MAKE myself put it away and put out long ignored Wind Moon. With reno's complete, I'm now able to dedicate some good hours to my projects, so I'm hoping it won't be a month and a bit until my next update. 
Fingers crossed.

It's just a small update right now, because my office is still the storage area for all of the furniture while we were doing reno's and it's really cramped in here, and my chair is tilted a very strange angle, so I'll close this very small update and confirm that yes, I am still alive and I will see you all very shortly.


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on your page finish happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It’s always so exciting starting a new project. I think this might be a pretty fast stitch.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful stitching! You're off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I’m so motivated to work on this one. But Wind Moon is getting some attention for a bit.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful work! I don't blame you for wanting to keep at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hard to pack it away, but I made myself do it.
      Wind Moon needs a bit of love too.

      Delete
  4. I love your new wip and the detail is still pretty amazing for a mini. Beautiful choice.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I didn't get a notification for this. Sorry, Alicia, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't see this until now. Thanks for your lovely feedback. I agree that the detail really came through, even those she is a mini. I hope you like the matting and frame I chose for her.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! Sorry it took me so long to reply.

      Delete