Saturday 12 January 2013

January TUSAL

Oops, I forgot that yesterday was the 11th and that was the first date of my TUSAL.

So, here it is... 


Not the clearest of pictures, I'll admit.  I think next time I'll put a solid background behind it.  IPAD's aren't exactly known for their high quality photos either.

Speaking of photo's, I finished page 1 of my dragon.

You want to see the update now, instead of waiting a week, you say?  Well ok!

Remember, this will be the finished product....

And this is page 1 so far.

Page two has been started, and I'm trying the style of doing a block at a time.  We'll see how it goes.

~Rai Rai





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Of course, now that it's taking shape, all I want to do is sit and work on it!

      Delete
  2. Your jar of ORTs looks great! Thank you for commenting on my blog about my ORT ornaments. I'm glad I bought a 4-pack so I'll have ones to use for 2013 and 2014, too! Your dragon stocking looks fantastic so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He definitely looks better from further away. But he's coming along! Next month I think I'll put my jar behind a black background, so you can see how many threads are in there so far. It's surprising to me how many pieces there are in there already! It certainly fills up fast!

      Again, fantastic idea for making ornaments out of old threads. I think I'll end up donating mine to the local birds in the spring, so their nests can be warm and soft.

      Delete