Saturday 5 January 2019

Generations, Page 8


First finish of 2019!  Generations, page 8. I am now 59% complete.  The next page will finish that adorable little rascal foal.
This is my first attempt at updating my blog from my iPad. So far so good.  Updating blogspot from a tablet used to be so arduous, but the last time I tried was a few years ago.  It appears some changes have taken effect since my last efforts.

Last year I finished the year with 20 page finishes, plus 2 stockings.  Not bad at all.

I’ve joined a year long stitch-a-thon and I’m hoping it will help keep me focused on stitching, because a man by the name of Arthur Morgan sidelined my stitching for nearly all of December.

My plan is to finish Generations and then focus on Wind Moon for at least a row. Maybe even two rows, but honestly , that’s an awful lot of blue to focus on for so long.  With this challenge the onus is on to finish a project, so it’s a one project at a time challenge. You can, of course, work on more than one, but you only get credit for one.  Wish me luck!

Well, my kindreds, I wish you a Happy New Year.  May 2019 be filled with happiness, security, floss, fabric and patterns!



4 comments:

  1. Wow 20 page finishes and 2 stockings is an incredible achievement. Well done stunner. Good luck with the year long stitch-a-thon, if anyone can do it, it's you. Happy New Year!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Alicia, you are good for my ego! I’m glad you have faith in m. I’m hoping I can stick with one pattern for the rest of the year!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous progress. Good luck in 2019!

    ReplyDelete