Sunday 7 April 2019

QS Bubbles, Page 2 and 3 are Complete.



This is Page 2 (7440 stitches) and page 3 (3626 stitches)This pages my 11th and 12th page finishes for this year.

This is such a fun little pattern.  It’s literally keeping me sane at this point in time.

On a personal note, the house is still for sale. We’ve had one of the slowest months in real estate in years.  I really thought this would be a quick process, but it drags on.  Fingers crossed that by my next update I will have a sale to report. Anybody want to buy my house?







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress! Hope it sells quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you. It’s such a cute little house, someone is bound to love it.

      Delete
  2. Holy moly I haven't even got one page finish under my belt this year. So wow 12 is outstanding! Congrats on that achievement. I hope your house sells immediately.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well to be completely fair, some are partial pages, which is why I try to include the stitch count. I usually stitch every night, it’s amazing how fast it adds up. Plus the parrot is in boarding while we try to sell our house, so that leaves me my weekend days to sit and stitch. It all equals a whole lotta stitching.

      I wonder if I offered to throw in a framed cross stitch if I could tempt someone into buying my house? 🤔

      Delete