Sunday 23 December 2012

WIP Update

Not much to report at all.  I've been slowly plugging away at this stocking, and I'm starting to see some design.  The next page is quite a bit smaller, so I'm going to give the stitching a10x10 square at a time thing a go again.  My first attempt was a dismal failure, but I'm willing to get back on that horse.

I have a feeling my daily quantity of stitching will likely go down a bit with this strategy, but who knows, it might actually be faster.

I don't really have anything more to report at this time, other than I am knackered from working 6 day weeks for the past 6 weeks, and I'm looking forward to Christmas, just so I have 2 days off in a row.

Bliss!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

~Rai Rai

2 comments:

  1. Happy Stitching, Rai Rai! Good luck with your new stitching strategy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm still not sure how it will work out, but I'm willing to give it the old college effort!

      I'll keep ya updated on if it is successful or a dismal and frustrating failure!

      Delete